Monday, September 19, 2011

About Me?






"Where words fail, music speaks."
(Hans Christian Anderson)


About me? It's not really all about ME:) I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up... I'm always looking for something to read or study... I love sunrises and sunsets...porch swings and rocking chairs...long walks and weekend trips... I enjoy music and poetry...singing and playing sax... I could spend hours laughing and talking with friends over coffee or tea... I'm not very outspoken, but when I'm passionate about something or someone, you'll know it... I'm very intuitive, discerning, sensitive and sentimental... I love picking up the phone and hearing my sons' voices, hearing them laugh or saying they are having a good day... I don't like insincerity, injustice, cruelty, wastefulness, unproductive meetings, rainy days, excuses or broken promises...

I'm a proud mom of two wonderful sons who I don't get to see often enough.

I don't know how the years have passed so quickly! I wish I could sit down right now with my old friends from high school and college, just relax, laugh, share some coffee or tea, catch up and reconnect...


( © Post and photo by C.J. - please do not copy)